IT'S OUR PEOPLE THAT MAKE THE DIFFERENCE
GET TO KNOW US
Chapco has been a family owned company since it was purchased in 1964 by Brian’s father, Robert, whose influence remains a pivotal part of what we do, and how we do it. Brian and his wife Lauren both work here day-to-day, and Robert still takes an active interest. A third generation of the family is also getting to know the shop floor just as well as the first two! Chapco, Inc. and our collaborative product companies are co-located across two sites in the Town of Chester, CT. We are growing, and we’d love you to join us.
Treating our staff like family is an important part of our ethos. We love what we do, and care about the people that make Chapco, Inc. what it is today. Our staff come from diverse backgrounds, with a huge range of skills and interests. One thing we we all have in common is that we strive to be positive, passionate, and present. It is our No. 1 Core Value!
OUR CORE VALUES
- Be Positive, Passionate, and Present
- Be committed to excellence & continuous improvement
- Honor commitments & be a reliable teammate
- Value the importance of customer satisfaction & building partnerships
- Value our reputation with customers, teammates, vendors, and the community.
BENEFITS AT A GLANCE
We provide a comprehensive range of benefits for you and your loved ones; we call it big company benefits – family company care.